The User Menu
How to Use the User Menu
Whether you want to sell your services or you want to buy a service, the Jobvigo User Menu interface is your best friend when it comes to easy navigation.
Login to your Jobvigo Account.
Once, you are logged in to your Account, mouse over your Profile Name on the upper right hand corner of the page in order to reveal the User Menu.
The User Menu Interface
The Jobvigo User Menu interface is tailored for easy navigation. Here you can find important links for your account and for website navigation in general.
The User Menu Links
- The link will take you to the New Job Posting Page. You can start posting your job on this page.
- This will take you to the List of Jobs that you have posted in Jobvigo. On the My Jobs page, you can also edit your Job Postings.
- Clicking on the “Sales” link will take you to the “My Sales” page. The page provides an overview of your current earnings and other related information.
- Clicking on the “Shopping” link will take you to the My Shopping page. The page provides an overview of your current Orders for a Job and other related information.
Post a Request
- The link will take you to the “Post New Request” page. You can start posting your Job Request on this page.
- Clicking on the “My Request” link will take you to the “My Requests” page. The page provides an overview of your current Job Requests and other related information.
- Clicking on the “All Requests” link will take you to the “Recent Requests” page. The page is helpful especially for a Job Seller. Here you can find information on recent Job Requests. You can filter the requests by categories.
- Once you are satisfied with your category filters, the page will display the recent job requests based on the categories selected.
- You can then click on the “View More” button to see the details of the job request.
E. My Favorites
- The link will take you to the “My Favorites” page. You can view your bookmarked Posts here.
- The link will take you to the “My Page” page. The page is made up of 4 tabs namely: Payments, Transactions, Withdraw Money and Affiliate Reports.
- This tab shows your Pending Withdrawals and Incoming Payments.
- This tab shows your Transaction records.
Withdraw Money Tab
- This tab is where you can request to withdraw your income from payments. Always make sure to configure your payment method.
Affiliate Reports Tab
- This tab is especially for Jobvigo Affiliate Program members. Information like current earnings and other important data pertaining to the Affiliate Program will be displayed here.
- Clicking the link will take you to your Jobvigo Profile page. You can edit any of your profile information here.
- Clicking the “Settings” link will take you to the settings page where you can adjust your Accounts, Security and Payments settings.
- Clicking the “Feedback”link will take you to your ratings page. Here you can see the all the rating and feedback given to you by your buyers (if you are a seller) or rating and feedback given to you by the seller (if you are a buyer).
- Clicking the “Support”link will show the support page which will allow you to submit a ticket to Jobvigo support and also manage your support tickets.
- Clicking the “Affiliate”link will take you to the Jobvigo Affiliate Program page where you can generate your “Affiliate Code” that you can use to refer anyone to Jobvigo through your blog and other media.
- Clicking the “Logout”link will log you out of your Jobvigo account.